Thursday, June 7, 2012

Computer Keyboard Skills

Check out the new activities on the 'Writing and Spelling' page.  They will help you get faster and more accurate with your typing when you use the computer.

4 comments:

  1. Hi everyone in room 6 It's Bradley here just having a look to see what you have been up too, I am enjoying my new school i have to wear a uniform now everyday. I have made some friends in my class. Bye for now.

    Bradley Thompson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bradley,

    We are glad to hear you are are enjoying your new school. It must be a bit different having to wear a uniform everyday.
    We have been busy getting ready for our learning conferences and writing lots of poetry that we will be sharing next week.

    Enjoy the holidays that are coming up!

    Bye from Room 6

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am having a lazy holiday!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you are enjoying the break E.B. I am having a bit of a lazy holiday so far too.

    ReplyDelete